As part of the supplier partnerships, we are developing here at Nano Electronic Services, we are working with Ergo Advantage to help to promote their Safe Flex flooring range. Made from recycled materials and raised off the floor, allowing for cables to be run underneath the tiles.
Ideal for a range of industries and easy to fit and maintain. The Safe-Flex Floor System is a premium, flexible and safe modular industrial flooring solution that solves challenges faced by many organizations.
• The patented Compression Flex construction provides the industry’s top anti-fatigue support.
• The floor system can be custom fit or purchased in ready-made standard kits.
• The anti-slip varieties work in wet or even oily environments
• Bevelled edges ensure that workplace slips, trips and falls are greatly reduced.
• The ESD and anti-microbial options provide additional environmental control.
All matting options are impervious to most chemicals and are class 1 fire resistant. Tiles are sustainably produced using recycled materials and feature world class connection lugs that will last beyond the competition’s. A Safe-Flex Floor System works as hard as you do to protect your most important asset–your employees.
Sitting on 49 compression domes – each dome is scientifically designed to force micro movements in your legs throughout the workday. This stimulates blood flow, oxygenating the muscles, relieving fatigue. The gaps underneath the tiles allow for cables and hoses to be run underneath the flooring making factory cabling a lot easier.
More information on the flooring can be found at : https://www.safe-flex.com/
Nano Electronic Services has negotiated a 10% discount for our customers and contacts – use code NANO10 at checkout or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements.