Teescraft Rubber has expert knowledge in Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Mass Transit and Aerospace & Defence; having over 250 years’ experience in manufacturing sealing products.
Currently occupying a 3,600m2 production footprint, Teescraft Rubber operates a lean manufacturing strategy. Equipment capable of manufacturing products from less than 1” diameter up to 60” diameter and 30” height with 800 Tons of moulding force.
Teescraft Rubber signature technologies are:
• Rubber to Metal Bonding Experts
• Rubber Elastomer & TPE Compression, Transfer & Injection Rubber Moulding
• Thermo-Plastic & Poly-urethane Manufactured Seals and components
• Textile reinforced mouldings
• In house tooling development and manufacture
• Machined Plastics including PTFE & PEEK seals/components
• Employing Compression Transfer and Injection Moulding to enable complex 3D shapes
• Custom developed Rubber compounds to suit your requirements in range of different Polymers
Custom – Teescraft can manufacture custom Parts and develop customer rubber compounds to suit your one-off application requirements.
Teescraft can also offer other solutions please contact us to discuss your requirements, or request our brochure for more details on Temperature and Materials.
+44 (0) 1670 816673