- What is your role at Cirrus Environmental Solutions Ltd.
My role within Cirrus is Marketing Co-ordinator. My key task is to raise brand awareness and hopefully make the services we offer better known across the North East. I focus on building our LinkedIn page by creating engaging content and attending network events and exhibitions.
- What does Cirrus Environmental Solutions do?
As an Environmental / Occupational Hygiene Consultancy we provide services which are designed to assist businesses with their continued compliance with Environmental and Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
Cirrus can offer the following services, in order to help protect both businesses and employees: –
- Air Quality / Personal Exposure Monitoring
- Occupational and Environmental Noise Monitoring
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Assessments
- Stack Emission Monitoring
- Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) / Whole Body Vibration Testing
- Sick Building Syndrome Assessments
- Environmental Monitoring.
- What gets you out of bed in a morning?
A strong cup of coffee and the determination to make each new day a good one.
- What makes Cirrus different?
We are one of the only independent multidisciplinary Environmental and Occupational Hygiene consultants in the Northeast, to have both a MCerts Stack Emission Monitoring team as well as a large team of well qualified Occupational Hygienists. We work in partnership with our clients offering a more personal approach as well as offering cost effective monitoring and consultancy services. We work hard with our clients to ensure that they:
- Comply with their statutory health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Minimise risk of prosecution from the HSE
- Reduce risk of accidents or illness at work
- Promote a healthy, feel good working environment.
- Free up their time to concentrate on their business
- What are the businesses greatest strength?
We offer many benefits to our clients such as:
- Provision of a professional but friendly service with an approachable attitude.
- An excellent understanding of our clients’ needs through experience.
- Flexibility to offer packages designed to suit a client’s specific requirements.
- Provision of comprehensive technical and interpretive reports that comply with legislative requirements but are easy to understand.
- Provision of professional quality services on-time and on-budget
- Design and development of strong and long-lasting client-consultant partnerships
As well as looking after our clients, Cirrus puts as much effort into their own employees. Providing and supporting them with all necessary training, endless career opportunities, funded team building events and wellness support. By creating a strong, fun, working environment, Cirrus brings out the best in their staff which enhances their work ethic ensuring they give their best to every project.
- What are your primary markets / sectors?
Our primary markets / sectors would be engineering and manufacturing companies, but we also work with several training companies, colleges and local authorities.
- Do you have growth plans for the future?
In 2022, Cirrus underwent a significant period of growth bringing in four new local graduates to the team and strengthening administration. We are hoping to consolidate on this in 2023 and continue on our upward trend as our client base is steadily increasing.