- This event has passed.
Promoted Event: Capture your site’s energy usage to target 50% cost reduction
May 20, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
– As energy prices escalate, find out more about how you can save energy costs and drive down carbon emissions for your business through Calibrate Analytics
About Calibrate Analytics:
Calibrate Analytics© is an innovative controller that enables businesses to plug in different technologies to predict savings and control energy-using assets to increase the energy-efficiency of the site.
It is aimed at high energy-use businesses needing to reduce their energy costs and lower carbon emissions.
How it works:
– Monitors and optimises all power usage including renewable assets and site power management
– Assesses energy-use and can cleverly adjust usage
– Analyses the savings that could be made by installing alternative eco-friendly technologies
– Recommends cost savings from these technologies thanks to a running cost analysis for your site
– Provides additional income streams through grid balancing and selling excess energy back to the National Grid
– Allows remote access to monitor your assets 24/7
– Allows you to future-proof your business for a better bottom line and less negative impact on the environment.
– Funding is available for a limited time to SMEs in Newcastle, North of Tyne and Northumberland from the North of Tyne Innovation Recovery Grant.
About our company:
Calibrate Energy Engineering design, install and maintain eco-technologies with least Environmental impact, optimal Engineering performance and the most efficient use of Energy for a better bottom line.
Our award-winning systems include ground and air source heat pumps, Combined Heat & Power Systems (CHPs) and solar.