- This event has passed.
MEMBER EVENT: Short term wins and long-term planning – all things digital
August 12, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Your digital presence is now more important than ever. Without seeing customers and prospects face to face at meetings, networking events or conferences, your website and digital communications are the windows through which people see your business. They represent your brand, are a key point of interaction and they help to sell your products and services – so it’s vital that they work effectively.
Horizon Works is facilitating this webinar which will help you to understand where they can make quick changes to enhance their digital presence, and how they can bolster their digital marketing channels now to support growth in the future.
It will examine how a well thought through digital strategy can pay long term dividends – and will look at the importance of ensuring your business is seen in its best light online.
The session will cover:
- Auditing your website – getting a clear picture on how it’s performing and what needs to change
- SEO – helping prospects find your website – and find what they’re looking for
- E-communications – from enhancing email correspondence to creating campaigns
- How to use social media to generate rapid engagement
- Enhancing your website content to drive more traffic now and in the long term
This event is B2B focused and is suited to businesses operating in the manufacturing, engineering, technology, professional, healthcare, life science and technical sectors.