- This event has passed.
MEMBER EVENT: Business Regeneration Planning workshop, online toolkit and support session
September 7, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Engineering & Manufacturing Network, Business Doctors and Northstar Ventures have teamed up to offer EMN members based in the North East LEP area the chance to take part in a fully funded, online Business Regeneration Planning workshop, online toolkit and support session.
To cut through the plethora of COVID webinars and vast array of information being generated at this time, we have been working closely with Business Doctors to create a fully funded peer to peer business planning workshop focusing on business regeneration in the ‘new normal.’ The cost of the workshop and toolkit would normally be £500, however we are offering two workshops for FREE. As the workshops rely on full engagement and peer group interaction and learning, places on each one is limited to 10 business owners.
The Business Regeneration Planning Workshop and Toolkit will benefit business owners by guiding them through a 6R process:
Return – How to balance the responsibility on employers between getting their business going, and their duty of care to employees and customers.
Renew – Taking a step back to renew personal aspirations, core purpose, set a vision for the future and build a shared purpose with the team.
Review – Take stock of the world around you. What’s changed? What does it mean for your business? How might you need to adapt?
Refresh – Energising your business model and approach. Listen, learn, and reposition around new opportunities.
Revive – Give new energy and strength to the business. Identify the skills you will need, set out a clear proposition and point of difference. Be clear about what will make you different and make you better as you come out of this.
Regenerate – Time to lead and set a clear direction. Re-energising your business around your new strategy and actions plans.
Key features include:
- A FREE fully interactive online workshop
- A FREE structured business planning workbook to help capture and record key learnings
- A FREE sales activity planning tool
- A FREE downloadable business Planning Implementation/project management tool
- 30-day FREE access to the Pulse Forecasting and Financial planning platform
- 30-day FREE access to the Business Doctors HR platform
- 30-day FREE access to the Engagement Multiplier staff engagement platform
- A FREE private 1-hour follow up review session with a Business Doctor advisor
- Opportunity to maximise interaction between delegates for common success
Businesses must be based on or have a material presence in the North East LEP region. Places are limited, so book yours now.