- This event has passed.
Member to Member: Managing poor performance and sickness absence
February 3 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Would you like more confidence in managing poor performance and sickness absence? It can be complicated but, like everything, it’s much easier when you know how. This employment training course will give you the confidence to handle these kind of issues in-house.
Our course is practical too. This course includes lots of practical, every-day examples to help you easily apply the training to your organisation and the management of your employees, as well as giving you your own workbook and materials to refer to after the course has finished.
What we will help you understand
- The legal obligations underpinning managing poor performance and sickness absence;
- Employer considerations of “disability” within the context of capability, and understanding obligations towards disabled employees;
- Managing short and long term sickness absence;
- Working with medical professionals;
- Managing poor performance;
- How to run effective hearings for poor performance or sickness absence management;
- Exploring dismissals in the capability context and the use of settlement agreements.
Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to all HR professionals, Owners/Managers, school business managers or anyone involved in dealing with employee issues within their organisations.
Our scheduled course is a morning session, and last for two hours. No need to travel: we’ll come to you, virtually! Our popular course has been adapted and is delivered online by an expert employment lawyer.
Price per delegate is £125 + plus VAT (plus Eventbrite fee £8.62 plus VAT) = £160.34 (inclusive of VAT)
To book your place please click here
For further information, please email email@example.com