- This event has passed.
EMN EVENT: Changing focus – how to adapt your marketing for business diversification
June 16, 2021 @ 12:35 pm - 1:35 pm
In partnership with Horizon Works, this webinar will focus on reshaping marketing activities to support market and product diversification.
There are many reasons why businesses look to diversify. The Coronavirus, for example, led many businesses to adapt their product and service offerings to the changing economic landscape. Companies may need to target new sectors as demand for their products decreases in their traditional markets, or businesses might want to capitalise on its current customer base and extend its product offer to them.
Whatever the reason for diversification, you need to make sure you have done your research and have a clear marketing strategy and launch plan in place to ensure success. This webinar will help you to understand how to adapt your marketing strategies and tactics in line with your plans for diversification. There will be practical tips on quick wins and guidance on planning for the future. The session will cover
– Researching new markets.
– Building a marketing strategy to support diversification.
– Putting the right marketing tools in place and laying the groundwork for future success.
– The role of public relations in reaching new audiences and building profile.
– Adapting your product and service messaging – and how to disseminate this.
– Marketing tactics to support business development and sales teams.