Are you a building fabric manufacturer looking for new ways to generate leads and win orders? Have you considered the specification route? With thousands of building fabric products specified with NBS each year, our NBS users are actively looking for products like yours.
The pace at which the construction industry is changing due to increased safety measures, sustainability requirements and a maturing digital landscape is apparent. With more and more scrutiny being placed on decision-makers to ensure specifications are accurate, digitally recorded, and prescriptive.
Join NBS’ Head of Manufacturer Solutions, Lee Jones, and the National Federation for Roofing Contractors (NFRC) for our webinar dedicated to building fabric manufacturers, on why the adoption of digital, collaborative specifications is so essential.
During the webinar, we will cover:
- How building fabric manufacturers can successfully target specifiers.
- How the NBS platforms can help manufacturers and specifiers meet industry demands.
- Sustainability and safety considerations and how digital specification can help.
- The specification process and how your products can be part of the tools that specifiers use to create them.
- The role of NFRC and why they believe digitisation of the industry is so important.
Lee Jones, Head of Manufacturer Solutions at NBS
Philip Campbell, Head of Policy and Communications at the National Federation for Roofing Contractors